parents love us
Together, we understand that taking the whole family away can be slightly stressful, which is why we have taken every measure to make sure your holiday is as care free as possible.
From recommending days out to making reservations at family-friendly restaurants, our dedicated team can do it all. Fancy a picnic in the country or a day at the seaside? We can organise bespoke packages with food, games, wet-suits, bucket and spade* – anything and everything you need to enjoy your day!
With our properties offering the very best self-catering amenities, parents ready for a relaxing break can avoid the unnecessary fusses of trying to find a restaurant or hotel breakfast that caters to your little ones constantly changing tastes. Pack the car full of their favourites and know that at the other end of your journey, our homes are waiting; fully equipped with plastic cutlery, child-friendly crockery and even highchairs. The majority of our locations can even welcome supermarket deliveries - ask our team for further details!
For younger families we will even have a stair-gate fitted, travel cot and sterilisers ready and waiting for you on arrival - all free of charge. All our locations boast parking close to your residence, so you can even unpack the car whilst the little ones sleep safely. Together, travel with us and enjoy a true family holiday.
Our favourite family friendly features...
- A great selection of outdoor games and toys
- Communal wooden playground and large circular lawn
- On-site woodland trails and access to gorgeous meadow
- 10 minutes from the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan and The Eden Project
- Local cycle hire to enjoy the Pentewan Trail down to the beach!
- A great selection of games and books
- The apartments are a 3-minute walk from the beach - ideal for little legs!
- On the doorstep of epic surf schools
- Just 5 minutes from Newquay Zoo
- Cosy family library with fireplace, DVD's, books and snuggle seats
- Awe-inspiring trails from the front door, spotting seals and puffins along the way
- Adjacent to the John O'Groats Ferry for Orkney Islands day trips
- Private lodge decks for playtime
- Resident bunnies to spot through the floor-to-ceiling windows
- 30 minutes from the iconic Forbidden Corner, one of the region's best tourist attractions!
- Farmyard fun at nearby Big Sheep, Little Cow
- Child-friendly matinees at the Georgian Theatre Royal
- Toys, books and DVD's available to borrow from our Reception
- Endless opportunities for beach days with your little ones, no matter their age!
- Access to the award-winning Zipworld trilogy; Fforest, Penrhyn Valley and the Slate Caverns
- Just 20 minutes from Dragon Raiders Activity Park
- Beautiful family room filled with games and books, for guests to enjoy
- Flexible room configurations to host any age
- Adjacent to the epic Museum nan Eilean, filled with interactive exhibitions!
To book your family break to remember, e-mail or call 01625 416430 to speak to our expert concierge team.