Terms & Conditions
Updated Monday 26th April 2021
*For further information on Together Travel's COVID-19 policies and frequently asked questions, please scroll to the bottom of this page.*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings are made and accepted only on the following Terms and Conditions:
Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years of age. Together Travel reserves the right to refuse bookings including groups.
Please note that in respect of any bookings made Together Travel act only as agents for either (a) the owner of the property or (b) other agencies who themselves act as agents for the owner of the property. Your contract for the letting of the holiday accommodation will be between you and the Owner and shall be deemed to be made subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that package holidays and packaged offers are not offered and are not available to residents of the United Kingdom and the European Union. We do not offer any holidays in the United Kingdom or the European Union which would be considered “packages” according to The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 or Council Directive 90/314/EEC on package travel, package holidays, and package tours.
In these Terms and Conditions the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
a) "Guest" means any person you invite or allow into the Property;
b) "Owner" means the person or persons who own a Property;
c) “Agent” means Archibo Limited (company number 05312724, VAT number 883 520 415, registered office address is at Glasshouse, Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4TG unless otherwise stated;
d) "Property" means a residential property which you book with the Agent as holiday accommodation for an agreed temporary period; and
e) “Client” or "you" means the person who books or applies to book a Property with the Agent.
2. Payment — A non-refundable 30% deposit of the total cost of your holiday is required in order to confirm a booking. The final balance of the total cost of the booking is required 10 weeks prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made less than 10 weeks before the arrival date full payment will be due immediately.
Included in your booking is a static fee of £35 (including VAT), which is payable to Archibo Limited. This fee contributes towards the ongoing technical development, hosting and maintenance of the secure Together Travel Co. website and additional API's to third party software providers, which allows guests to book and pay for holiday accommodation at the lowest rate available, alongside the administration services provided by our Concierge Team. The booking fee will be clearly displayed during the payment process and is reflected as part of your total booking price.
3. Cheque payment — Cheque payments should be made payable to Archibo Limited for UK bookings and should detail the booking reference, lead name, location and dates of stay written clearly on the rear. Cheques should be sent to Together Travel, Glasshouse, Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4TG.
4. Seasonal booking restrictions — the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) reserves the right to impose seasonal booking restrictions such as minimum night stays during peak seasons.
5. Pets — the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) accepts up to 2 dogs in a limited number of specific residences. It is your responsibility to ensure that a "Pet friendly" residence is requested if dogs are to be included at the time of booking. Availability may be affected accordingly. Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and you must ensure that dog mess is cleared away. There is a mandatory cleaning fee applicable of £50 per two pets, per residence that is added to your total booking value.
6. Booking confirmation — the Agent will send you (on behalf of the Owner), either electronically or by post, a confirmation showing the price for your holiday, any additional charges and payments received. Please check the details on the confirmation carefully. If any of the details are wrong, or changed, you must inform the Agent’s Reservations and Concierge team as soon as possible. No bookings are valid until confirmed by the Agent. You are booking based on the understanding that the Agent is acting as an agent on behalf of the Owner. For the avoidance of doubt, your contract for the holiday letting will be with the Owner.
7. Property allocation — Whilst every effort will be made to respect requests for particular residences, the Agent reserves the right to reallocate residences as and when necessary.
8. Late payment — the Agent (on behalf of the Owner), reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due are more than 14 days in arrears, whereupon any monies paid by you over and above 30% of the total reservation value will be refunded. However, if the Agent is unable to re-let the holiday you will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the cost of the holiday.
9. Unavailability — In the unlikely event that either the Owner or the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) has to change or cancel your reservation, the Owner/ the Agent reserves the right to do so. However you have the right to:
• accept the changed arrangements as notified;
• make alternative arrangements with the Agent;
Neither the Agent or the Owner shall have any further liability to you for any changes for the cancellation of your booking including those arising from an event outside of either the Agent’s/the Owner’s reasonable control.
10. Booking Cancellation and Amendment:
Please note Together Travel acts as an agent on behalf of the property owner(s). All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent. Cancellation Insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended. Should a cancellation occur more than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less the deposit of 30% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur more than 6 weeks but less than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 50% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur more than 4 weeks but less than 6 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 75% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur less than 4 weeks before arrival date there shall be no refund. Please note that all cancellations automatically forfeit the £35 booking fee, which is retained to cover transaction fees.
Booking amendment — if you require a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed you will be charged an amendment fee of £25.00 for bookings to locations within the UK. A booking can be altered, subject to availability, up to 8 weeks prior to departure after which you are bound by the cancellation policy. Amended bookings are non-transferable, amending to a different property than originally booked will result in a loss of deposit.
Please note separate cancellation policies exist for properties within the Ark portfolio, for whom we are a non-exclusive agent.
12. Your Obligations
a) You must:
i. keep the Property and all furniture, fittings and contents in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday;
ii. not do, or permit any Guest to do, anything that is likely to make any insurance policy on the Property void or voidable or to increase the premium;
iii. not do or permit your Guests to do anything that could reasonably be considered to cause nuisance or annoyance to the Owner or the occupier or any neighbouring properties; and
iv. report all damage, breakages or equipment failure in the Property or its’ contents to the Agent as soon as is reasonably practicable.
13. Damage to the Property
a) If you report to the Agent any damage to the Property, or any damage to or breakages or failure of the contents of the Property, the Agent will notify the Owner, and the Owner (or the Agent on behalf of the Owner) will use its reasonable endeavours to repair the damage as soon as is practicable. However, there is no guarantee that the repairs will be effected during the holiday period.
b) Should any damage to the Property or any of its contents be caused by a Guest then you shall be liable for the cost of repair or, where repair is not reasonably practicable, replacement of the damaged item. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) will notify you of the cost of replacement or repair within 14 days of you reporting the damage. Any replacement or repair shall be to the original standard.
c) You agree that the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) may take any payment due from you under clause 13 b) from your account using the debit or credit card details provided by you to the Agent. The Agent will use its reasonable efforts to contact you and notify you of the amount of the payment before taking payment from you.
d) If any damage to the Property or its contents which is caused by a Guest results in the cancellation of a future booking by another customer then you will be responsible for the losses the Agent and/or the Owner suffers as a result, including its loss of profit. The Agent/ the Owner will take all reasonably practicable steps to minimise its losses in these circumstances.
14. Property Description
a) The Agent works closely with the Owner to ensure that all properties within the Agent’s promotion material are fairly and accurately described. Occasionally an Owner will make changes to the set-up of their property after publication of the Agent’s Promotional Material for which the Agent cannot be held responsible.
b) Where changes made by the Owner to the Property materially alter the nature of a booking, the Agent will contact you in writing informing you of the nature of the changes. If any such changes will or are likely to have a material adverse effect on your use of the Property, you may cancel your booking by giving written notice to the Agent within 7 days of receiving notice of the change. If you cancel a booking in these circumstances, the Agent will refund to you all sums you have paid in advance in respect of the booking but will not have any further liability to you in relation to the changes.
c) Where facilities such as internet access are offered, this is an indication that such services are available however no guarantees are made over the speed and quality of the service.
d) By placing a booking with the Agent, you confirm that you have read the full Property description and any notifications held within it.
15. Property security — Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your holiday with us. Vehicles parked at our locations are subject to very limited security cover. Vehicles should be locked and all valuables removed. Neither the Owner or the Agent accepts liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence or that of those for whom we are legally responsible. The Agent will (on behalf of the Owner) offer reasonable help to assist you in tracing lost items.
16. Pools — Please take extra care during your holiday when using the pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. Your use, and your children’s use, of the pools is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the Agent/ the Owner will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whist using the pools except and to the extent that it is caused by the Agent’s/ the Owner’s negligence.
17. Behaviour — You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party/group whilst booking and staying at a Property. Aggressive or offensive behaviour directed towards any of our staff or brand, including central and on-site employees is not acceptable. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) may refuse to honour your booking, or ask you or any member of your party/group to leave immediately. On-site behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and the Agent reserves the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party/group. The use of fireworks or Chinese lanterns is not permitted on site. Outside fires/temporary fire pits are not permitted unless in a designated Together Travel operated fire pit.
18. Driving on-site — At all times please give way to pedestrians and cyclists, keep to the left in the UK or to the right on the continent, and within the 10 mph speed limit (or any other applicable speed limit on site). Please use great care when driving on site as sleepers, boulders, logs and posts are placed to avoid damage to roadsides and unauthorised parking. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by these markers unless due to the Agent’s or the Owner’s negligence. All vehicles should be parked in specified areas. The Agent/ the Owner will not be liable for any damage caused to your vehicle if it is not parked in a specified area and it obstructs an emergency services vehicle.
19. Maximum number of guests — The maximum number of Guests permitted in each property (as outlined in our marketing materials and website) must not be exceeded. If it is, the onsite manager may move those additional persons to another residence and will charge the lead guest the appropriate full charge for the additional residence and any other charges incurred in the servicing of the original property, from the date your party arrived for the holiday. In addition, your right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if more people or pets than specified at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation, or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance, including permitting guests to sleep on furniture not intended to serve as a bed.
20. Information about your party — The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) reserves the right to obtain the name, age, address and gender of each member of your party before confirming your booking or at any time. You (the booker) must be a member of your party unless the Agent agrees otherwise. Failure to provide the Agent with full details of the make up of your party prior to your arrival, if requested by the Agent, may result in access to your property being delayed or denied.
21. All prices quoted include VAT where applicable at current rates. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) has the right to increase or decrease prices in line with any change in VAT or any other dues or fees levied on your holiday.
22. Child protection — It is the Agent’s policy to investigate any incident or allegation of concern, or assist any proper enquiries about a child in its care or staying at one of its locations and to refer the matter to an appropriate external organisation should the Agent consider it appropriate.
23. Smoking — Please note that smoking is not permitted in any residences or buildings at any of the locations in the UK and Ireland.
24. Insurance — Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance cover and that it is adequate for your needs. Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in sports and activities whilst on holiday that have been organised and arranged independently of the Agent, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you whilst on holiday.
25. Arrival — Your residence will be available from 16h00. In order to help minimise our carbon footprint and to reduce traffic volumes we recommend that no more than 2 cars per residence are brought to each location.
26. Departure — You must vacate your residence by 10h00 at the latest on your date of departure. Please return your key/key card to reception or place them in your residence key box.
27. Complaints — In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately bring it to the attention of the Agent’s local representative/Retreat Manager (or if none available to the Agent’s central reservations office), obtaining written confirmation from them of the complaint so that the Agent (on behalf of the Owner) or the Owner shall have the opportunity to correct the matter during the holiday. If you fail to do so it deprives the Agent or the Owner of the opportunity to investigate the complaint and to do their best to rectify it. If the Agent or the Owner is unable to resolve matters whilst you are on holiday and you remain dissatisfied then you must write to the Agent within 28 days of your return with full details of the complaint. The Agent will do its best to investigate and reply to you within 28 days of receipt of the letter. Please quote the booking reference on all correspondence. If you fail to follow this simple complaints procedure, your right to claim any compensation may be affected or even lost as a result.
28. Wireless facilities — Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. The Agent/ the Owner reserves the right to disclose your details to the internet service provider if it discovers that you or a member or your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility. The Owner will provide access to the Wi-Fi system at locations that have been equipped with wireless access points. Wi-Fi may not be available in all areas of the Property, may not always be operational or can at times run slowly due to the rural nature of the location. The Wi-Fi system, if available, is provided free of charge as a value added service. Usage may be subject to participation in a short online survey.
29. Special requirements and disabilities — The Agent welcomes guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements. The Agent aims to ensure that its/ the Owner’s services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that the Agent is made fully aware of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please call the Agent’s Reservations & Concierge Team on +44 (0)1625 416430 who will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and any necessary adjustments.
30. The Agent (on behalf of the Owner) or the Owner shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
31. You may not resell, advertise, use or give your holiday or any promotional discount or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without the Agent’s written permission in advance.
32. The Agent has compiled the information in its marketing materials and on its website as accurately as possible at the time of production. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside the Agent’s control, in which case it cannot accept responsibility for inconvenience incurred. The Agent makes every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to confirmation of a booking.
33. You must accept that minor differences between text / photograph / illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. The Agent/ the Owner cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with the Agent prior to the confirmation of your booking.
34. This agreement is made on the basis that (in reference to properties based in the UK) the property ("the Property") is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and you acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
35. These Terms and Conditions of booking will apply to all confirmed bookings.
36. These Terms and Conditions of booking supersede all previous editions.
37. Whilst every care has been taken to replicate the Terms and Conditions of Booking, due to the nature of electronic transmission no responsibility can be accepted by the Agent/ the Owner for any loss or inconvenience incurred by errors in the transfer of information into electronic format.
38. All marketing material connected to the Property remains the property of the Agent and/or the Owner (as applicable) and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior written permission.
39. Data protection — All the information the Agent collects and holds about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computer and other filing systems. The Agent collects and keeps information about you and members of your party to enable it to administer its services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about its products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Agent or such third parties please write to the Agent’s Reservations & Concierge Team at its office address — Together Travel, Glasshouse, Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4TG.
40. Your agreement for the holiday letting is with the Owner. The agreement with you binds you (the person named on the confirmation), and all members of your party/group, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure all members of your party/group are aware of the Terms and Conditions.
41. This agreement and any dispute between the parties will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of any matters arising out of this agreement in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of any matter arising out of this agreement in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of any matter arising out of this agreement in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
42. Amenities and facilities — Where the Owner operates residences within their estate, the Agent/the Owner cannot and will not be held responsible for the operating hours of their facilities and amenities, should the estate choose to change from the expected schedules. Guests staying within such residences will need to check with the estate directly for the most up to date information. The Agent is able to advise at the time of booking the most current information, however guests are recommended to re-check with the respective locations. Cancellation due to the operating hours of the estate facilities and amenities will be as per Together Travel standard booking conditions.
43. Activities — Location services, features and facilities may vary between locations. Details of location services, features and facilities will be prominently displayed in the reception area of each Retreat and in the Guest Manuals. Features, facilities or services referred to in any promotional literature or on the Website (e.g. bike hire, pony trekking and boat hire) are subject to availability and may be supplied by third parties. The Agent/ the Owner shall have no responsibility for loss, damage or injury in relation to any services, features or facilities provided or supplied by third parties, except for injury or death which is caused by the negligence of the Agent/ the Owner.
a) The Owner is responsible to you for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of its breaking the Terms and Conditions or failing to use reasonable care and skill in providing its services to you. The Owner is not responsible to you for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or at the time the contract was made, both you and the Owner knew that it might happen.
b) The Owner shall be responsible for any personal injury or death which is caused by its negligence and nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit that responsibility. However, the Owner will not be responsible for personal injury or death which is not caused by its negligence.
c) The Owner makes the Property available to you for leisure purposes and not for any commercial or business purpose. The Owner will therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
a) The Agent shall not be liable for any breach of the Terms and Conditions made by the Owner. You acknowledge that your agreement for the letting of the holiday accommodation is made between you and the Owner, and therefore any claims should be taken up against the Owner directly.
b) The Agent shall not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the Owners or any other person not within the employ of the Agent or otherwise under their control, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the Client or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with the rental accommodation unless the Agent is responsible. In addition, the Agent accepts no liability for loss of or damage to a Client's possessions on the Owner’s property or land.
b) The Agent is responsible to you for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of its breaking the Terms and Conditions or failing to use reasonable care and skill in providing its services to you. The Agent is not responsible to you for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were contemplated by you and the Agent at the time the Agent accepted a booking made by you.
c) The Agent shall be responsible for any personal injury or death which is caused by its negligence and nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit that responsibility. However, the Agent will not be responsible for personal injury or death which is not caused by its negligence. In particular, the Agent’s liability shall not extend to actions/omissions by the Owner over whom it has no direct control.
d) As the Property is made available to you for leisure purposes and not for any commercial or business purpose, the Agent will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
45. Except for the Agent, no term of the agreement is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not party to the agreement.
46. Together Travel Gift Vouchers (“Vouchers”) may only be used with the Agent directly by ringing the Concierge.
47. Vouchers may be exchanged for any location advertised by the Agent – unless otherwise stated. Please note that all locations within the Ark Collection are exempt from any form of credit or gift voucher issued by Together Travel.
48. Holiday prices vary dependent on season, location and duration and are subject to availability.
49. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue, holidays must have been booked and stay completed within this time.
50. The Agent accepts no liability for vouchers lost or stolen.
51. Vouchers will only be accepted with a valid voucher number.
52. Voucher cash redemption value 0.0001p.
53. Refunds will not be made against the payment for holidays with Vouchers and no change will be given from Vouchers used.
54. Vouchers may be used in part payment towards a holiday. All payment arrangements and holidays are booked under the Terms and Conditions.
55. If paying for a holiday in a different currency, the Agent will accept payment at a rate of exchange as determined by the Agent at the time of booking.
56. Voucher quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately by telephoning +44 (0)1625 416430. The Agent cannot be held responsible for shortage or loss of any vouchers not notified to it within three days of delivery.
57. Cleared payment is required prior to the dispatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase.
58. The Agent and/or the Owner reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
59. The services and experiences offered on this website are provided by third parties and not the Agent. Where you book an event through the Agent then the Agent is acting as your agent and your contract for the provision of the services is with the supplier of the service and/or experience. Therefore, unless caused by the Agent’s acts or omissions, the Agent will have no liability to you in relation to such services or experiences.
60. Ark - A Bespoke Collection by Together Travel
Carswell Farm Cottages
In the event of cancellation by you at any time, you become liable to pay the full amount of the total holiday cost, and so you are advised to make your own cancellation insurance arrangements. All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent. Bookings are non-transferable and non-amendable.
Security deposits - For Lambside House and Corner Cottage, a £200 cautionary deposit is required. This will be returned in full after your holiday provided the cottage is left in a clean and tidy condition and there is no damage. The deposit will be taken automatically (48 hours prior to guest arrival) using the card originally used for the booking and should guests’ wish to use an alternative payment method, they are required to advise us prior to this date.
All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent. Cancellation Insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended. Should a cancellation occur more than 8 weeks before arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less the deposit of 30% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur less than 8 weeks before arrival date there shall be no refund. Booking amendment — if you require a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed you will be charged an amendment fee of £25.00 for bookings to locations within the UK. A booking can be altered, subject to availability, up to 8 weeks prior to departure after which you are bound by the cancellation policy. Amended bookings are non-transferable, amending to a different property than originally booked will result in a loss of deposit.
Security deposits - For all cottages except the Manor, a cautionary £500.00 cautionary deposit is required. For bookings to stay at The Manor, a £2000.00 cautionary deposit is required. This will be returned in full after your holiday provided the cottage is left in a clean and tidy condition and there is no damage. The deposit will be taken automatically (48 hours prior to guest arrival) using the card originally used for the booking and should guests’ wish to use an alternative payment method, they are required to advise us prior to this date.
Please Note – Together Travel operates as an agent on behalf of the property owners of the Luxury in the Cotswolds
All cancellations by the Client must be confirmed in writing and notified to the Agent by phone. Cancellation Insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended.
For holidays cancelled by the Client, the Client will be liable for the total cost of the holiday. If the Agent is able to re-let the booking a refund will be made to the Client less the deposit and an administration fee on receipt of replacement booking payment.
Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received as this will be required for any relevant insurance & is confirmation that the request to cancel has been received & confirmed by the Agent.
Requests to change confirmed booking dates must be made no later than three months prior to the arrival date. The Agent will make every effort to facilitate a booking amendment, however requests are subject to the consent of the Owner and may be declined.
Requests to change to a different property must be made no later than three months prior to the arrival date and will result in a loss of booking deposit for the originally booked property. The Agent will make every effort to facilitate a booking amendment, however requests are subject to the consent of the Owner and may be declined. A £25.00 Administration Fee will be charged to the Client for each amendment.
61. PRIZE WINNERS
Please note: If you are the lucky winner of a Together Travel break via third party competitions the following terms & conditions will be applicable.
Prize valid for up to 12 months of receipt. Prize winner will be responsible for contacting the Agent to claim prize. Prize is valid for off peak dates only and excludes stays in the months of July and August, as well as September 1-7, October 20 - November 2, and December 22-January 4. Prize is subject to availability and the Agent’s Terms and Conditions. No cash alternative will be given. The prize does not include transportation to the chosen retreat. Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled no alternative dates can be arranged. No compensation and/or refund will be provided in these circumstances.
62. 'From Pricing Per Night'
Please note that the 'From Price Per Night' automatically generated under the /accommodation tab of each destination, is based on a 7-night stay at that property, at the lowest rate band within the following 18 months. Please note that prices are subject to availability and will change dependent on the date and duration selected.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked for personally identifiable details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. When visiting our site anonymously, we may store information regarding the behaviour of your session on our website, such as what pages were visited, what links you clicked on, how long you spent before going to another page.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your individual needs)
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your booking, in addition to receiving company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We store cookies on your computer to identify that you have been to our site before, and to personalise certain content based on previous behaviour.
We do use third party cookies to track data. We also use remarketing cookies to log when users view specific pages on our site, in order for us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
If you would not like to be tracked during your visit you can install a Do Not Track Plugin for Google Chrome or enable the Do Not Track feature in Firefox.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
64. Black Friday Promotion 2019
*All bookings subject to Together Travel booking terms and conditions. Prices subject to availability and correct at time of publication. Promotion applicable to over 18's only. Promotion applicable to accommodation only and not valid on any 'booking extras'. Promotion applicable to a vast selection of Together Travel locations and properties. Promotion not applicable at any Ark locations. £100 OFF per booking is applicable only to 7 night stays and above. Stays between 3-6 nights will receive £50 OFF per booking. Promotion applies to new bookings only. Promotion not applicable with any other offer. Together Travel reserves the right to extend or withdraw this promotion at any time. £100 Initial Low Deposit payments applicable on 2020 bookings only and are subject to management discretion. The remaining value of the 30% deposit (total deposit less £100) will be due by 28th February 2020, unless the arrival date falls prior to this, wherein the full Balance will be due 10 weeks prior to arrival as standard. Our Concierge Team will send a personalised payment plan via e-mail, once the booking has been confirmed. Full Balance Payments for all 2020 stays will be due 10 weeks prior to date of arrival for all bookings, as standard. If a booking is cancelled, standard terms and conditions will apply, wherein the Initial Low Deposit (£100) is non-refundable and the guest will still be liable for the remaining value of the 30% deposit.
65. Boxing Day Sale Promotion 2019
*All bookings subject to Together Travel booking terms and conditions. Prices subject to availability and correct at time of publication. Promotion applicable to over 18's only. Promotion applicable to accommodation only. Promotion applicable to a vast selection of Together Travel locations and properties. Promotion not applicable at any Ark locations. Promotion applies to new bookings only. Promotion not applicable with any other offer. Together Travel reserves the right to extend or withdraw this promotion at any time. £100 Initial Low Deposit payments applicable on 2020/2021 bookings only and are subject to management discretion. The remaining value of the 30% deposit (total deposit less £100) will be due by 31st March 2020, unless the arrival date falls prior to this, wherein the full Balance will be due 10 weeks prior to arrival as standard. Our Concierge Team will send a personalised payment plan via e-mail, once the booking has been confirmed. Full Balance Payments for all 2020/21 stays will be due 10 weeks prior to date of arrival for all bookings, as standard. If a booking is cancelled, standard terms and conditions will apply, wherein the Initial Low Deposit (£100) is non-refundable and the guest will still be liable for the remaining value of the 30% deposit. Standard £35 booking fee will reduce to £0 between 26th December 2019 – 6th January 2020, after which it will be reinstated. All other additional fees (e.g. pet cleaning charges) are still applicable.
66. Advanced Booking Discount
Please note that certain stays available through Together Travel are eligible for an Advanced Booking Discount, dependant on length of stay, arrival date and other booking conditions. If a guest chooses the Advanced Booking Discount (Full Payment minus a specified discount) as their preferred payment amount during the booking process, then they will forfeit the right to a refund of such payment in the event of a cancellation, as per these booking conditions. If you would like to find out more, please contact our team via 01625 416430.
67. Hot Tubs & Swimming Pools
Please note that Together Travel accepts no liability for guest usage of Hot Tubs, Indoor or Outdoor Swimming Pools, as offered via our partners within the ‘Ark Collection’ or contracted via external third-party providers at our Yorkshire Dales location. Liability lies solely with the partner or third-party provider in question, and we ask guests to please adhere to the safety and hygiene guidelines provided at all times. Please direct any questions or concerns you may have regarding these facilities, to the partner or third-party provider who will be able to assist you.
68. Booking Extras
When choosing to purchase an 'extra' in addition to your accommodation e.g. food/beverage hampers or beauty products, please note that for services supplied by third party partners, Together Travel accepts zero liability. Together Travel is in no way responsible for the manufacture or distribution of these products. Any guest complaints or queries in regards to the 'extra', should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, where our team will then pass it on to the Health & Safety/Operations Manager of the relevant third party, who will then contact the guest directly with their own internal procedure. By purchasing an 'extra' at the point of booking, guests agree to waiver Together Travel of all liability and understand that the third party providers accept all responsibility for the provision of their products.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us at the following address: Data Privacy, Together Travel, Glasshouse, Alderley Park, Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, SK10 4TG.
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
Together Travel recognises the increased uncertainty and significant concern, that COVID-19 is causing to the public and our guests who journey to stay with us, from all across the World. With the situation changing each day, we will continue to follow the advice outlined by the government and relevant authorities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For guests wishing to proceed with a new reservation, please note that Together Travel is trading as per our standard booking terms and conditions, including payment schedules; which are detailed in full further down the page. Guests making new reservations do so at their own risk, and in doing so accept that new reservations maybe subject to change as a result of revised government guidelines relating to travel. Please find a selection of frequently asked questions below, in relation to new bookings.
- If I want to cancel my holiday, will I receive a refund?
Together Travel are not offering guests refunds, but instead will look to accommodate guests facing government-led travel restrictions wishing to move their booking, with a new arrival date (subject to availability). Price increases may be evident, where a guest increases their length of holiday; or moves from an off-peak date to a peak date, inline with seasonal demand for holidays.
- Can I delay my arrival date?
During this unprecedented time, please note that Together Travel will not be applying any additional administration charges to guests looking to change their existing arrival dates if they are impacted by local or national restrictions.
- Can I have a voucher?
For guests facing travel restrictions imposed by the government, who are also unable to commit to new dates at present, we can offer a voucher, with a 12 month validity.
- How can I be sure that my lodge, villa, cottage or apartment has been cleaned adequately?
The welfare of our guests, owners and employees sits central to our business philosophy, and as such we have sought and will continue to take advice from our appointed independent Health and Safety consultant. We have taken steps to review our core operating schedules to ensure we have even more robust housekeeping practices in place, following the departure of each guest. We have also implemented mandatory additional training for all employees, and will be asking all employees to complete a statement of their fitness for returning to work. All sites will have a risk assessment undertaken pre-opening, which includes a detailed review of the housekeeping process, guest journey and arrangements for external contractors.
As the operator of all of our properties (excluding The Ark Collection) we have full visibility and control of our housekeeping regime, with every property checked by a member of management against a clear set of standards.
Please also kindly note, that in the interests of the safety of both our guests and employees that there maybe local modifications evident in the goods and services that we provide in delivering your holiday. Further information can be found here.
If you have any other questions our team is ready to assist, and can be contacted via email@example.com or on 01625 416 430.
National Crossing of Borders (26th April 2021)
From Monday 26th April 2021, Scotland has moved into Level 3 and subsequently reopened it's borders to England, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, The Isle of Man and Wales, as national restrictions ease. This coupled with the Welsh borders opening on the 12th April 2021, allows our sites across the UK to once again welcome guests on self-catering stays. Restrictions still apply on self-catering holidays in regards to occupancy and we recommend that all potential guests keep up-to-date with the legislation via gov.uk, gov.scot and gov.wales.
Scottish Re-introduction of 'Levels' (16th March 2021)
Scotland has revealed it's plans (which are subject to change dependent on the success of vaccination and other factors) to move Scotland out of Level 4 over the next few months. In regards to self-catering accommodation, the government have now stated;
'Assuming the data allows it, we expect a more significant reopening of the economy and society from 26 April. This will likely include tourist accommodation to reopen (self-catering accommodation to be restricted in line with rules on indoor gathering).' Excerpt; scot.gov.uk;
Together Travel will continue to monitor the announcements and provisional dates, and contact any affected guests accordingly.
Roadmap out of Lockdown (22nd February 2021)
In accordance with 'Step 2' of the roadmap guidance issued by the English Government, 'overnight stays away from home in this country will be permitted in self-contained accommodation no earlier than the 12th April 2021'. Together Travel will be contacting all guests due to arrive before 12th April 2021 in due course to discuss their options going forward. Governmental guidance is being constantly reviewed and may be changed accordingly in line with COVID data. For the most up-to-date regulations, please visit gov.uk/coronavirus.
At present, Scotland remains in a nationwide lockdown until at least the beginning of March. Leaving your home to go on holiday, in Scotland, the UK or abroad is not permitted. Governmental guidance is being constantly reviewed and we therefore recommend all guests stay up-to-date with the latest announcements via gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19
As per the lockdown that came into effect on 20th December 2020, Wales has not yet released information on lifting the national restrictions. We advise that all guests keep up-to-date with the guidance available via gov.wales/coronavirus.
National Lockdown (5th January 2021)
Following the latest announcement that England will be going into a National Lockdown as of 00:00am Tuesday 5th January, our sites in the Yorkshire Dales, Trewhiddle Village, Fistral Beach, Fowey and St Mewan will be unable to accept any new holiday guests until the 1st March 2021. Residents of England are advised to avoid travelling in or out of their local area until further notice. Overnight stays and holidays away from primary residences will not be allowed. This includes holidays abroad and in the UK. It also means you cannot stay in a second home, if you own one, or staying with anyone you do not live with or are in a support bubble with. We encourage all guests to find further information at gov.uk/coronavirus.
In Scotland, from 00:00am Tuesday 5th January, all those on the mainland will move from a Level 4 to a temporary lockdown, with new guidance to stay at home except for essential purposes. Therefore, our site in John O'Groats will be unable to accept any new holiday guests until the 1st March 2021. The Outer Hebrides is still currently within 'Tier 3', so Lews Castle accommodation remains open for local residents only. Please note however that this is under constant review. We encourage all guests to find further information at gov.scot.
Wales is still currently under national lockdown (alert level 4) as of Sunday 20th December 2020, where all accommodation providers are required to stay closed, including our holiday homes at Nature's Point. For guidance on the current regulations, the latest advice can be found here.
Please note that all new bookings made as of Tuesday 5th January, will be subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined in the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ section at the beginning of this page.
Group Sizes (9th September 2020)
If your reservation is likely to be affected by the latest governmental update regarding groups of 7 or more from different households (at present, in Wales and Scotland only, the maximum group size of 6 excludes those under the age of 12), please note that our Concierge Team will contact you directly to discuss your options. For both existing guests and those making new reservations, we urge you to keep up-to-date with and follow the latest COVID-19 governmental advice and legislation (details of which can be found at gov.uk), understanding how this affects you personally. If you do make the decision to continue with your booking, Together Travel will assume that you as the lead guest (and your party) are compliant with the government advice.
VAT Changes (15th July 2020)
Please note that the recent VAT reduction from 20% to 5% (applicable to accommodation within the UK) that commenced on the 15th July, will not affect the gross price of guest stays for both existing and new reservations. The reduction in VAT is in response to the significant challenges faced by the travel/tourism industry during the COVID-19 pandemic, in an effort by the government to support the sector, and ensure travel businesses remain viable long-term.