COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Together Travel are very excited to be able to welcome back our guests to our beautiful locations across the UK. Each site offers luxury self-catering accommodation, located in some of the most breath-taking and picturesque locations throughout England, Scotland and Wales – making social distancing easy and offering the perfect excuse for getting out into the open and exploring!
Please kindly note that in the interests of the safety of both our guests and employees that there maybe local modifications evident in the goods and services that we provide in delivering your holiday.
Our Retreat management team will talk you through this on your pre-arrival call in detail, but this may include (but are not limited to) the below items:
OUR TEAM & YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Staff will be given updated in-depth training and will have to complete a one-to-one induction before returning to work, the content of which which will be reviewed weekly.
- Minimal contact, self check-in procedures are in place and will be detailed to guests on their pre-arrival call, 24 hours before their stay.
- Reduced visual contact with our operational team members-but we will still be available at the end of the phone, locally and via our concierge team.
- Guests are also encouraged throughout their stay to use the cleaning products provided by Together Travel and to strip their own linen at the end of the stay, bagging away in the linen bags provided, to ensure any potential cross-contamination is kept to an absolute minimum. We also request that guests remove their own rubbish and waste from the property at the end of their stay, otherwise they will be subject to an additional charge.
- Our teams will not enter your property for the duration of your holiday, and if maintenance issues are experienced we may not be able to assist in our usual manner.
- We will not be allowing any visitors to our sites and we will ask you to share your car registration details with us prior to your arrival. This data capture is solely for security reasons, and will not be used for market profiling or any other means of data processing.
- Please also note that in the event that you develop COVID-19 related symptoms during your stay, you will need to notify the onsite manager immediately and you will be asked to quarantine all of the guests in your party, with the intention of leaving the property at the earliest opportunity. In this instance, we will not be able to offer a partial refund or compensation as we will be removing the property from sale. The property will be left vacant for several days prior to a deep clean taking place before the next arrival.
- Extensive risk assessments, evaluating the potential risks throughout all areas of our sites and outlining what measures we have in place to keep these areas safe.
- We have introduced new cleaning procedures, meaning we will still be cleaning to our exceptionally high standards. Each property will be fogged after each departure with disinfectant mist that sterilises all surfaces, including sofas and mattresses, then deep-cleaned by our housekeeping team who will be fully equipped with PPE and using intense antibacterial products.
- Housekeepers will be guided by our 102-point cleaning regime – focusing on all high-contact areas, fogging all mattress and pillow protectors along with the rest of the property after each departure and ensuring each property is ready and safe for new guests.
- All visitors to each of our locations will be asked to scan our new NHS QR Posters, using their NHS Track & Trace App.
- Our communal picnic areas, lounges, libraries and offices may also be closed to guests.
- Please also note that information on the re-opening of our food and beverage facilities will be posted on our social media channels and our website.
- We would also like to highlight that even though our holiday locations will be operational (post 12th April 2021), we cannot be responsible for any closure of local facilities, services or attractions, that do remain closed due to COVID-19 related government led restrictions.
- Please note that at Lews Castle, we will be asking all guests to undergo a brief temperature check on arrival, in accordance with the Scottish governmental advice for accommodation of this kind.
ESSENTIAL ITEMS TO PACK
- With the introduction of compulsory face masks for supermarkets, shops and some tourist attractions, we encourage guests to bring their own.
- For fuel-station stop-offs and other high-traffic public areas, disposable gloves and hand sanitiser are also useful.
- Each of our luxury hideaways comes equipped with bed linen, towels, cleaning products, hand-wash and first-aid kits so no need to pack spares!
- As our homes are self-catering, we would encourage you to bring plenty of your own suppliers or investigate supermarket delivery slots, just in case your favourite local restaurants have been booked up.
- Whilst most of our locations offer DVD's, board games and books, you may feel more comfortable bringing your own.
- For four-legged friends, please bring their pet blankets, beds, toys and towels.
- Pre-booked tickets for tourist attractions are recommended, as many of our local favourites have put in new procedures to ensure social distancing.
- For full inventory lists of 'what to expect' for each of our locations, please follow the following links:
> Nature's Point
> John O'Groats
> Yorkshire Dales
> Lews Castle
For further information on our contractual and financial updates regarding COVID-19, please visit our Terms & Conditions.