Discover the UK's most Northerly smallholding...
*Please note that this information was correct as of March 2020 and due to COVID-19, some activity providers may be operating under new guidelines - for full information, we recommend you contact the establishment directly.*
Just a scenic walk or a short drive from our luxury lodges and contemporary apartments at John O'Groats, the charming Puffin Croft Farm offers guests to our Highland home the chance to meet their collection of beautiful farm animals and unusual breeds.
The owner, Miss Puffin, relocated from the North-West of England in 2016 to start a new life on her Highland farm. Having been featured on programmes such as Channel 5's 'Starting Up, Starting Over' and more recently 'Ben Fogle; Make A New Life In The Country' this wonderful little day visit is ideal for families visiting the area or those wanting to meet and interact with the residents!
Meet The Animals
- Donkeys; Jack, Jenny & Olive
- Miniature Shetland Ponies; Barney & Pepper
- Goats; Bo, Fawn, Haggis, Eli, Henry, Willow, Beans, 57 & Cauliflower
- Pigs; Mr Bingley, Dotty, Dolly, Rose & Thistle
- Sheep; Pip, Buttercup and the Poppacups!
- Rabbits; Binky, Ginger, Bunny Button Nose, Mo & Atilla the Bun
The Farm Shop
- Home-baked pies and cakes
- Jams and chutneys
- Candles and soap
- Speciality Puffin Croft coffee
- Plenty of homegrown fruit and veg!
Entry - £2 per person (Cash Only)
Parking available and disabled access.