Searching for a May Half-term Holiday?
With the warmer weather on its way, bright blue skies and blossom on the trees, May half-term holidays should be on every explorers bucket list! Banish those winter blues and treat your little ones to an unforgettable experience in the great outdoors (with a luxurious base camp to return to at the end of the day). Our holiday cottages, villas, apartments and lodges are hidden in some of Great Britain’s most spectacular natural landscapes and our team are here every step of the way to help you explore, dream and discover this May half-term holiday.
Not only do we provide holiday hideaways that are unique, luxurious and perfect for families, we’ve got our finger on the pulse of the local communities and incredible insight into the best ‘off the beaten track’ activities for you and your loved ones to enjoy. From the best spots to tuck into cream teas to our favourite beaches worth laying your towel for, our team are experts in unforgettable May half-term breaks.
Reasons to 'staycation' this May Half-Term...
- The warmer weather and lighter evenings
- World-famous attractions, right on your doorstep
- Considerably easier to organise that a traditional holiday abroad
- There are no limitations to how much you can pack in your suitcase - bring the bikes, the beach balls and your four-legged friend too!
- Great Britain's epic coastline can easily rival that of our European cousins
When is May half-term in 2019?
Although each county varies slightly in the exact dates your little ones are on their May half-term holiday, most regions will enjoy their May half-term break between Monday 27th May - Friday 31st May 2019. As May Bank Holiday for 2019 falls on Monday 27th May, most parents will be able to enjoy a much-appreciated day off whilst their little ones are off too!