Autumn Breaks UK
Beach bonfires, jaw-dropping fireworks + spook-tacular surprises – there’s lots to love about autumn breaks in the UK (especially during October Half-Term!).
Autumn is a wonderful time to get away; the landscape begins to fade from green to amber and gold, the summer rush has finally come to an end and its the perfect excuse to get cosy beside a log fire with that special someone on a romantic autumn break. Not only is the scenery stunning, there’s also a fascinating history to uncover, countless walking and cycle paths, plus lots of lovely country pubs serving delicious food and drink.
With smells of hog-roasts and log fires drifting through the smoky air, and sparkly sights to be seen in the skies, autumn breaks in the UK offer the perfect antidote to the hubbub of everyday life! Snap up a final holiday to the coast before the festive season sets in and treat your little monsters to a Halloween break to remember.
WHEN ARE THE OCTOBER HALF-TERM HOLIDAYS IN 2019?
Although each county varies in their exact timings for the October Half-Term Holidays, most regions will co-ordinate with the below dates:
- ENGLAND - Between Monday 28th October - Friday 1st November 2019
- SCOTLAND - Between Monday 14th - Monday 21st October 2019
- IRELAND - Between Thursday 31st October - Friday 1st November 2019
- WALES - Between Monday 28th - Friday 1st November 2019
SPECIAL OFFERS ON HOLIDAY COTTAGE BREAKS THIS AUTUMN
- Half-Term Holidays on the Llyn
- Highland Half-Term Holidays
- Half-Term in the Yorkshire Dales
- Save up to £630 on October Half-Term
EVENTS NOT TO MISS THIS OCTOBER HALF-TERM