With the twinkling lights, cosy evenings and endless merriment, we know that Christmas is the perfect choice for many to get down on one knee and pop the question! For hopeless romantics and the newly-engaged, why not treat that special someone to a spontaneous staycation in spring 2020 to celebrate?
Our Top 3 Romantic Retreats for two:
Take your pick from our most romantic Together Travel experiences:
• Lace up your walking boots and take on the iconic White Lady Walking Trail hand-in-hand, footsteps from our Yorkshire Dales retreat, before returning to snuggle up in front of the log-burning fire
• Stroll along the soft sands of North Cornwall, dipping your toes in the surf, before sharing an indulgent Cream Tea for two at Fistral Beach
• Star-gaze from your own private lodge deck in John O’Groats (spotting the Northern Lights if you’re lucky!) – we even have cosy, tweed blankets to wrap up in, under the stars
• Reach new heights on the doorstep of our Llyn Peninsula retreat, at one of North Wales’ most exciting outdoor adventures; Zipworld – from forest coasters and skywire trails to the world’s longest zipline, this is one for adventurous couples!
• Pack up a picnic from Lews Castle’s Storehouse Café then set out to find your own private beach bliss on the Isle of Harris, before returning to hand-poured cocktails and tipples in our atmospheric Whisky Bar