Pure unadulterated fun on the waves
*Please note that this information was correct as of March 2020 and due to COVID-19, some activity providers may be operating under new guidelines - for full information, we recommend you contact the establishment directly.*
Providing you with an experience that you’ll never forget, bodyboarding is a fun alternative to surfing that is easily accessible but still holds big challenges. Not only is it super fun, but you’re guaranteed to catch a wave within the first five minutes of your lesson.
Surf GB qualified and fully insured coaches will tailor tuition to your ability – you really couldn’t be in more experienced safe hands when bodyboarding in Cornwall.
Your bodyboarding lesson will include:
- Equipment hire – wetsuit, fins & bodyboards
- Two hour bodyboarding lesson
- Assessment of ocean conditions
- Beach safety talk
- Familiarisation with bodyboarding terminology
- A lively warm up on Newquay’s stunning Fistral Beach
- Introduction to board handling
- Introduction to prone riding
At Newquay Activity centre, they coach all standards from complete novices to top level competitors and everyone in between using the very best top quality kit. From family friendly lessons, adult or kids groups to advanced level lessons for aspiring pros, these bodyboarding lessons are open to all who can swim!