Own a slice of coastal paradise
At the edge of Nefyn Bay on the rugged Welsh North Coast, Nature’s Point on the Llŷn Peninsula is a rare new development, that offers a superb opportunity to buy a holiday home. The Llŷn has it all - headland walks, hidden coves and sandy beaches, lanes for cycling, hillsides to scale - all found on a simply beautiful peninsula. Known as Snowdon’s Arm, the Llŷn Peninsula is a beautiful, natural location, enjoyed by a lucky few who delight in the wide vistas across the sea to Anglesey, the Dublin coast and the Wicklow Mountains beyond.
Nature’s Point is a true hidden gem, the ideal base for a Welsh holiday offering spectacular sea views and fresh country air. Set on a sweeping coastal landscape, we have created the perfect holiday location by transforming a farm into luxury self catering cottages. Now, we are adding a strictly limited number of exceptional new properties to offer a unique holiday experience and superb investment potential.
The first six of these luxurious new cottages were completed in late 2018, including two show-homes, offering a limited number of two and five bedroom properties. A range of two bedroom penthouses and three bedroom cottages will also be launched on the southern side of the 15 acre site in Summer 2019.
Nature’s Point offers a unique opportunity to own a property at this exclusive development in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where planning consent for permanent dwellings of this scale is seldom granted on this unspoilt stretch of coastline. Natural Land are creating a select development in a superb setting, where a limited number of luxury holiday homes in a range of sizes are being built to exacting standards.
Buy your own coastal retreat
Show Homes are now open-book your viewing today 01625 416 430
- Plot 2 - £330,000 (Semi-detached cottage, with stunning views from three sides and private aspect/landscaped garden)
- Plot 3 - £320,000 (Terraced cottage with east-facing landscaped garden to front, and incredible views from the rear)
- Plot 4 - £299,000 (Semi-detached cottage with landscaped garden to front and spectacular views from the rear)
- Plot 5 - £320,000 (West-facing semi-detached cottage with landscaped garden to rear and beautiful views from the master bedroom and lounge)
- Plot 6 - £299,000 (End of terrace, west-facing cottage with stunning views from three sides and landscaped garden to rear)
Coming Soon in 2019
For more information on Nature's Point, please take a look at the brochure below, or contact a member of the Property sales team via 01625 416 430.
Ready to find out more?