Join The Team
- contract type: Permanent
- hours: 24 hours per week (across 3 days?)
- location: Wilmslow
- reports to: Marketing Manager
in a nutshell
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the digital marketing strategy and spend, and will be required to liaise closely with the wider team and external agencies to ensure optimum results and return on investment. The ideal candidate will therefore demonstrate their ability to work and communicate clearly and professionally with a wide range of stakeholders.
The role requires consistent competitor analysis and keyword research, acting on best practice and developing SEO strategy both on and off page. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be integral to refining on-going web strategy and digital development alongside our external web development agency.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be mainly responsible for the development and execution of the search strategy across the portfolio of websites and products in different markets across the UK, as well as the prudent and commercial management of Together Travel’s PPC spend and direction.
day to day responsibilities
- Work as part of the Marketing Team (and external developers) on consistent CRO for each of the websites within the portfolio
- Continuous localised content optimisation and influencer outreach
- Technical site analysis/optimisation and URL structure optimisation
- Internal link optimization
- Keyword research, audit and strategy
- Domain management and administration
- Back link strategy and implementation – strengthen online reputation
- Frequent competitor audits and subsequent implementation of learnings to ensure we remain at the forefront of the industry
- Directory submissions and revisions
- Commercial management and budgetary control of PPC spend
- In-depth reporting of PPC activity on specific KPI’s
- Paid social media campaigns – strategy, implementation and audit
- Sound knowledge of attribution modeling
General copywriting as and when required
- Consistent feedback on web content and UX
- Manage agencies and external consultants when applicable
- Support the team on any wider ad-hoc marketing requirements.
You will be forward thinking, commercially astute and continually developing your own knowledge of PPC and SEO developments and tactics to keep Together Travel very much at the cutting edge of the digital arena.
You will have a genuine passion for PPC, SEO and digital marketing with 3 years minimum commercial experience in a PPC and SEO role either within a client or agency environment. Being 'hands on' in your approach you will have the ability to physically implement PPC and SEO strategy both on and off page. We are an entrepreneurial business and encourage forward thinking and strategic planning.
We are looking for a team player who will complement our existing marketing resources, and who can bring fresh thinking to our digital strategy.
Due to the nature of the role, there are some requirements, which are essential for successful candidates to have:
- Expert knowledge of Google Business Suite
- On/Off-Page Optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of SEO tools and trends
Desirable experience of:
- XHTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP, Access DB, Omniture, Wordpress, Drupal & Supercontrol
- Understanding of social media ad targeting, development and deployment
If you have all the above, this role could be perfect for you and we’d love to hear from you. Let’s get together!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com