Join The Team
- location: Wilmslow
- reports to: Revenue Manager and Events Specialist/Team Leader
in a nutshell
The role is a unique service offered by Together Travel and offers guests the opportunity to not just fully book their holidays through the team but to also plan their whole holiday. The team are dedicated travel professionals who can tailor a guest’s holiday by providing advice and expertise which can be called on before, during and after their stay. The service takes the risk out of self-catering holidays and ensures guests can make the most of every day of their holiday. It is essential that the team are fully up to date with all locations and what is on offer for the guests to do in the local area.
With a real passion for delivering amazing customer service and hitting sales targets this is an integral role to the success of Together Travel.
day to day responsibilities:
- To be an ambassador of the brand demonstrating amazing interpersonal skills, building rapport with all guests, offering fantastic product knowledge and service.
- Deal directly with guests either by telephone or email and be a consistent point of contact managing the process from enquiry through to planning the stay and aftersales care.
- Dealing with incoming calls and also making outbound calls for pro-active sales
- To take ownership of tasks ensuring at all times that guests are fully communicated to effectively and promptly.
- Be focused on achieving set conversion targets and sales targets
- Be fully knowledgeable of all sites, properties and services in the portfolio to be able to confidently and enthusiastically pass on this knowledge to the guest.
- Process reservations, concierge requests and complete daily reports with excellent attention to detail.
- Liaise with the Retreat/General Managers on site, when required, to ensure a smooth handover to site.
- Log all information with full details onto the system, to enable other team members to assist in your absence.
- Maximise opportunities to generate incremental revenue
- Assist with ad hoc additional administrative tasks for the team
- Work to Brand SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) to create a sales culture and outstanding Concierge service.
- Participate in familiarisation visits with the purpose of accumulating product knowledge.
- To fulfil any reasonable request from Senior Management.
- Travel or leisure background
- Proven experience of working in a target-based sales environment
- Delivering a high level of customer service in a telephone or customer facing role.
- Amazing communication skills – both verbal and written
- Great telephone manner
- Competent of using Microsoft Office and web applications
- Team Player
- Ability to sell with flair, knowledge and confidence
- Strong customer focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Passion for travel
- Enthusiastic about the brand
- Proactive and flexible
- Positive, Creative, ‘can do’ approach
- amazing interpersonal skills
- strong communicator
- Team Orientated
- Friendly and welcoming
- Ability to ‘make it happen’
If you have all the above, this role could be perfect for you and we’d love to hear from you. Let’s get together!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com