Join Our Family
- salary: up to £19k plus accommodation on site
- contract type: Fixed Term up to the end of September ‘19
- hours: Full Time
- location: John O’Groats
- extra details: Will include weekend and evening work and being on call for guests
in a nutshell
The Seasonal Assistant General Manager role is key for the busy summer season at our location at John O’Groats.
By working alongside our General Manager and team of Housekeepers and Storehouse team members the Seasonal Assistant General Manager will ensure all guests receive the Together Travel experience to the highest standards. Reporting into the General Manager this is an important role which requires a hands on, creative ‘can do’ approach with plenty of ideas and being a great problem solver.
day to day responsibilities
Service and Standards
- Assisting in all aspects of running the site including organising the delivery of hampers, cleaning, housekeeping, storehouse, site maintenance, health and safety, answering phone calls and dealing with general information requests.
- To deliver fantastic service and standards to all our guests and visitors and to ensure all team members do likewise
- To develop and provide detailed knowledge of the local area passing this onto guests.
- To check and ensure all residences meet Together Travel Co housekeeping brand standards in terms of cleanliness and presentation at all times.
- To assist in managing the inventory of each property replacing items where necessary using approved suppliers and equipment.
- To work with the General Manager and Storehouse team to ensure the efficient running of the Storehouse
- To consider a commercial approach to all aspects of the operation and support the GM with this
- Engage with and develop team members on site to ensure that all guests and visitors receive amazing customer service in all aspects of their visit.
Are you a strong operator with previous experience in delivering high standards in self -catering accommodation and food and beverage establishments who is looking for a summer seasonal role in a stunning location?
Do you take pride in ensuring fantastic guest satisfaction? Do you love to work in a team to build strong working relationships with your colleagues, guests and external businesses? Can you find solutions and have the ability to think on your feet?
If so, this role could be perfect for you and we’d love to hear from you. Let’s get together!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com