we're on the hunt for fantastic housekeepers
- contract type: 6 months Zero Hours Fixed Term
- hours: variable
- location: Aislabeck Plantation, Hurgill Road, Richmond, DL10 4SG
- closing date: 12th April 2019
in a nutshell
Our Housekeepers are key in ensuring that our guests get an amazing first impression of our award-winning residences. With fantastic attention to detail, the Housekeeping team make sure that the residences are in pristine condition and work with the rest of the on-site team to deliver a memorable stay for all of our guests.
day to day tasks
- Preparing our stunning residences for guests’ arrival to ensure all are in pristine condition.
- Our residences are self-catering lodges including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and living areas and the Housekeeping team work together to deliver an outstanding level of standards across all areas of the accommodation.
- Housekeeping checklists are in place for use by the team to help clean all areas to the required Together Travel standard and to keep high levels of consistency.
- The Housekeeping team are exceptional in delivering high levels of through using the checklists as well as using their finely tuned experience in spotting what needs to be done to deliver the high-end standards that our guests expect.
- Working together with your team to support each other and ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Assisting with guests queries in a friendly, ‘can do’ manner – we take pride in making sure that all our guests have an enjoyable stay and all our team play a part in this.
Are you an experienced Housekeeper and an amazing team player who enjoys working in an idyllic location? Are you committed at delivering outstanding standards in housekeeping and passionate about getting everything perfect? Would you describe yourself as a positive, friendly, ‘can do’ type of person?
If so this role could be perfect for you and we’d love to hear from you. Let’s get together!